- Option 1: Start with a fresh Natural colon cleansing juice: 1 handful of fresh spinach, 1 handful of parsley, 1 cucumber (neatly peeled), Stalk celery – 1 and 1/2 fresh lemon (neatly peeled) + Eat 1 fruit, either apple or a pear.
- Option 2: Have a glass of fresh apple juice, as it flushes out all the toxins, encourages bowel movements and improves your overall digestive system + 1 plate of green salad.
Make sure to drink lots of water throughout the day.
- Option 1: Have 1 cup kale + 1/2 cup vegetable soup + 4 celery stalks + 1 cucumber + 1/2 green apple + 1 cup pineapple + 1/2 squeezed lemon
- Option 2: Have 1 bowl of fresh green salad (avoid toppings) + 1 bowl of steamed vegetables + 1/2 cup steamed asparagus.
- Option 3: Have 1 green apple + 1 cup of raspberries + 1 glass of fresh carrot juice (no sugar or sweeteners) + 1 cup of chopped green leafy vegetables.
- Option 1: Have 1 1/2 cups of coconut water + 1 pear + 1 cup raspberries + 1 cup kale + 1 tablespoon flax-seed.
- Option 2: Have 1/4 avocado + 1/2 cup mango (if unavailable, replace with pineapple) + 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper + 1 cup blueberries + 1/2 kiwi
Whenever You Are Hungry (In-between meals), Have This Snack:
- Option 1: 1 glass of fresh lemon juice (no sugar) + 1 cup fresh cherries
- Option 2: 1 medium sized cucumber (eat it raw) + 1 glass of fresh juice