- Option 1: On the final day, either have a glass of freshly made apple juice or eat a raw apple +With a 10 minutes gap, eat fruits or vegetables that are rich in fiber.
- Option 2: Have 1/4 cup spinach + 1 banana + 1 cup blueberries + 1 tablespoon flaxseed.
Make sure to drink plenty of natural fluids throughout the day.
Have a lunch that is 50% green veggies, especially when you are on apple cleanse. This prevents unpleasant side effects like fatigue and tiredness. Also, green leafy vegetables will help you supply good amount of calories to do your everyday tasks.
- Option 1: Have 1 cucumber + 1 teaspoon ginger + 1 bunch celery + 5 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- Option 2: Have a pear + 1 cup grapes + 1 cup pomegranate + 1/2 cup beetroot + 1/2 cup carrot.
- Option 1: Eat 1 cup steamed kale + 1/4 cup green peas + 1/2 cup broccoli + 1 cup raspberries.
- Option 2: Have 1 cup steamed asparagus + 1 cup spinach with brown rice (steamed) or quinoa.
Whenever You Are Hungry (In-between meals), Have This Snack:
- Option 1: Have 1 apple + 1 cup green grapes.
- Option 2: Have 1/2 cup steamed artichokes + 1/2 cup beetroot.