6. Inner Outer Leg Lifts
Inner, outer leg lifts targets glutes, outer and inner thighs.
- Stand straight with your feet apart and arms extended. Keep your palms down.
- Now lift your left leg sideways by squeezing the outer thigh and glutes.
- Repeat this for 15 times. Next, switch your legs and repeat from beginning.
7. Back Flye
Back Flye targets upper back and shoulders.
- Stand straight with feet apart and keep the right leg 3 feet behind your left leg. Hold the heavier dumbbells in both the hands facing each other.
- Bend forward from your waist. Extend your arms down to the ground in front of the left knee.
- Slowly open your arms straight out to shoulder level by contracting your muscles of the upper
- Lower the weights and repeat it. Do it for 15 times.
- After completing take a lower weight and repeat it for ten
8. Roll up
Roll up targets deep and six pack abdominals.
- Lie on the ground (face up) with your knees bent and your arms extended next to your ears and palms facing upwards.
- Now reach the arms straight as soon as you contract the abs. Lift your head, neck and shoulders off the ground. Just keep your spine round by moving smoothly.
- Just pull your abs in tight and start rolling back down, one vertebra at a time.
- Do 8 reps initially.
9. Side Reach
Side Reach targets obliques and the abdomen.
- Lie down on the ground on your right side with your legs stacked with right arm on the ground and left arm on the left leg.
- Keep the abs pulled, reaching the left arm down as if you are touching the ankle.
- Slowly lower your back down, by using oblique to provide support.
- Do it for 8 times and start switching your legs.
10. Boat Pose
Boat Pose targets your abs and abdomen.
- Sit on the ground with knees bent and feet apart.
- Place your hands under the thighs and inhale deeply.
- Exhale by lifting your feet off the ground and pull your abs in tight.
- Slightly lean back by balancing on your tailbone and open your arms wide out two sides.
- Hold the same position for about 8 breaths and then return to the initial position and repeat.
- Do 3 reps initially.
Just start doing all the above body toning exercises in smaller amounts. Later learning and getting to them you can increase your reps gradually. However, if you can do it regularly, these are the best body toning exercises to shape up your body and to strengthen your muscles.