Rosemary herb is improves the circulation of blood, which in turn is highly effective in maintaining the blood pressure.The best way is however through aromatherapy, as it helps in stimulating the necessary organs in the body. It treats flatulence, heartburn, appetite loss, gallbladder problems, liver issues, toothache, etc.
The herb contains rich sources of pyridoxine, folic acid and riboflavin; by the way, it also contains abundant folates necessary for making the body sustain the same blood pressure.
Rosemary Is Not Good, If:
- You have seizure disorders. It can worsen it.
- You are allergic to aspirin. Rosemary also has a similar chemical compound as that of aspirin (salicylate).
2. Have Multiple Small Meals Throughout The Day
Bigger meals concentrate more on the blood of the digestive tracts. Usually, people complain about low-pressure problems, particularly after the 1st hour of their meals. So, rather having three huge meals, prefer having multiple small portions of healthy food throughout the day.
1. Eat Sesbania Grandiflora Leaves
Also known as Agastya, the leaves of the tree are round and small. They are much similar to tamarind tree leaves. To treat your low blood pressure problem with these green leaves, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Use these leaves as a salad during meal hours.
- Step 2: You can also use cook them with onions and other spices.
- Step 3: Include a regular intake of these leaves to bring back low blood pressure to normal.
Various acids like aspartic acid, glucorinic acid are contained in these leaves. The leaves also have a rich concentration of arginine, cysteine, tryptophan, etc., which helps lower blood pressure and increase the energy within.
The Remedy Is Not Good, If:
- There are no known side effects of consuming these leaves. Even infants can safely consume them.
How To Prevent Low Blood Pressure?
- The best way to get relief from low blood pressure is to make the body stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids and ensure you get a nutritious diet.
- If you are feeling dizzy, ensure you drink water or any fruit juice. The sugar and salt in the juices can give your body the necessary vital nutrients.
- If it has been a couple of hours you ate, grab a healthy bite. It will be best if you consume foods that are easily digestible by the gut instead of settling on some oily or junk foods.