1. Eat Sesbania Grandiflora Leaves
Sesbania grandiflora leaves: Also known as Agastya, the leaves of the tree are round and small. They are much similar to tamarind tree leaves. The flowers of this tree are white, red or yellow in color. The leaves are especially known to cure a lot many ailments and disorders. In India, the leaves are also used to prepare food. The tree is considered sacred and is named after the founder of the Siddha medicine system, Agastya, who also practiced Rasayana shashtra in Hindu mythology. To treat your low blood pressur problem with these green leaves, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Use these leaves as a salad during meal hours.
- Step 2: You can also use cook them with onions and other spices.
- Step 3: Include a regular intake of these leaves to bring back low blood pressure to normal.
Hoes Does This Work?
Various acids like aspartic acid, glucorinic acid are contained in these leaves. The leaves also have a rich concentration of arginine, cysteine, tryptophan, etc., which helps lower blood pressure and increase the energy within.
The Remedy Is Not Good, If:
- There are no known side effects of consuming these leaves. Even infants can safely consume them.
How To Prevent Low Blood Pressure?
- The best way to get relief from low blood pressure is to make the body stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids and ensure you get a nutritious diet.
- In the case of a change in environment, and your clothes are filled with sweat, blood pressure can go down quickly due to loss of vital fluids. If you are feeling dizzy, ensure you drink water or any fruit juice. The sugar and salt in the juices can give your body the necessary vital nutrients.
- If it has been a couple of hours you ate, grab a healthy bite. It will be best if you consume foods that are easily digestible by the gut instead of settling on some oily or junk foods.
- Have caution. If you feel dizziness while getting up, then note that it is caused by blood rushing to the legs from all parts of the body. However, the body can adapt to situations but give it some time. If you still get the feelings of dizziness, then seek help.
When To See A Doctor?
If the symptoms remain consistently, then you will be subjected to several tests by the doctor. It is mandatory to notify the physician for emergency help or inform a family member if you face pain in the best, difficulty in breathing, sudden headache, problems with speech, weakness or numbness in one part of the body, etc.
You might be experiencing lightheadedness or dizziness occasionally, and that will be a kind of minor problem. If you are exposed to the sunlight or the hot environment, then will have a mild dehydration affecting the blood pressure in reducing it.
You need to talk to your doctor if you come across any of the serious kinds of problems or hypotension symptoms. This activity will help you in understanding your internal functionalities more prudently through the medical history and that ease the identification of the problem at an initial level.
If you are taking medication and you face swelling of the lips or throat, it is necessary to seek the advice of a doctor as soon as possible.
You have to seek the advice of a doctor within 24 hours if:
- You experience a high fever of 38 degree Celsius, chills or a sore throat or any sign of infection (in case you are undergoing chemotherapy or HIV), it is necessary to seek the advice of a doctor.
- You have lost consciousness or passed out because of low blood pressure.
- You can feel the heartbeat has risen rapidly.
- You should monitor for symptoms of bleeding during ablutions. If you have maroon stools, black stools, it is necessary to notify the healthcare provider immediately.
- You are facing allergic symptoms such as rashes on the skin when you take any new medications.
Natural Remedy vs. Pharmacy
Some of the most popular medicines for treating low blood pressure are Fludrocortisone, Midodrine (Orvaten), Norepinephrine and Phenylephrine.