One of the famous ingredients in the Indonesian household, Nutmeg has been used for the treatment of various illnesses. The aphrodisiac properties of this spice have made it as the best home remedy for premature ejaculation.
Its medicinal properties make it a preferred spice in countries like Arab and Malaysia. The spice has been associated with an array of health benefits, such as relief from pain, indigestion problems, reduce premature ejaculation, assists in detoxification of the body, improvement of oral conditions and circulation of blood throughout the body. You can include nutmeg powder to sausages, stews, pumpkin soup, etc.
- Step 1: Take 1 ½ liters of water, few cleaned pumpkin seeds, 2 small grated potatoes, and 5 garlic cloves.
- Step 2: Boil the water.
- Step 3: Add the rest of the ingredients to the boiling water.
- Step 4: Boil for 10 minutes, then close the lid. Check to see if the potatoes and garlic are tender.
- Step 5: Consume the soup.
How Does This Work?
The volatile oils (elemicin, eugenol, safrole, myristicin) in nutmeg gives an aromatic flavor. The other oils that make up the group are terpineol, sabinene, cineol, dependence, pinene, camphene and linalool. When it comes to minerals, nutmeg has some strong components like manganese, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium, iron. Coming to the health aspects of these minerals, potassium is needed for regulation of heart rate as well as blood pressure (a vital component of body and cells fluids). Copper and manganese are used for the production of the enzyme, superoxide dismutase, which is an antioxidant. Zinc enhances the sexual competence of an individual.
Nutmeg when used in proper doses, can give many benefits to the human body. It also contains folic acid, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin C; some of the important guardians of health are beta-carotene/cryptoxanthin (antioxidants – flavonoids). As explained before in asparagus, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C is required to sustain proper health.
The other important components are myristicin and macelignan. Both assist in the degradation of brain pathways. Thus, saving us from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. All these factors assist in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
Nutmeg Is Not Good, If:
- You consume in excess doses. You can suffer from side effects such as hallucination, seizures, vomiting and irregular heart palpitations.
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant. Consult a doctor before you use nutmeg. Usage of nutmeg may cause miscarriages in pregnant women.
The delicious creatures from the ocean or brackish water are well known as an aphrodisiac from ancient times. History believes that it was used for the same since Second century AD. Oysters can be used in stews and other recipes. Here, we will see how an oyster is stewed.
- Step 1: Buy oysters from the market. The addition ingredients are one quart of milk, butter (two tablespoons), salt (one teaspoon), white pepper (a quarter of a teaspoon).
- Step 2: Mix the oysters with water in a bowl and allow it to boil until they become plump.
- Step 3: Allow it to cool down and then strain the mixture.
- Step 4: Meanwhile, have the milk ready (You have to boil the milk).
- Step 5: Once the milk boils, add butter, pepper, and salt.
- Step 6: Now, add the strained liquid to it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Step 7: Add the oyster mixture, which you have prepared in step 2.
- Step 8: Allow the mixture to cool before consuming.
How Does This Work?
The zinc in oysters is responsible for maintaining a healthy sperm count and male hormone testosterone (it is more than 1500 percent of daily requirements of an individual). Zinc can increase the libido of an individual.
The other principal components are vitamin B12, copper, iron, Vitamin D, selenium, riboflavin, vitamin C, sodium, potassium, manganese, and thiamin. The health aspects of these creatures are mainly due to the presence of antioxidants, water, omega-3 fatty acids and good cholesterol.
Vitamin B12 is essential for nerve function, and it prevents the development of cancer. They also have natural proteins, which aid proper metabolism, strengthening muscles, the growth of cells, and repairing tissues.
Also, make a note that oysters contain sufficient amounts of iron, necessary for red blood cells in the body. Having good RBC’s can help prevent anemia (weaknesses in muscles). The cells also get enough oxygen to help the organs carry out their functions, thus giving rise to a healthy body.
Oysters Are Not Good, If:
- You do not buy oysters from a trusted source. The organism can contain environmental pollutants and toxins.
- You have high levels of iron. Excess iron in the body can give rise to hemochromatosis.
- You have a heart disorder. You can develop complications due to high sodium content.
- You are allergic to shellfish. You can suffer from side effects such as nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, gas, bloating, etc.
There are various names by which this vegetable is known – arugula, roquette, rucola, salad rocket, rucoli, and colewort. The leaves of this plant are smooth with a little tangy taste (mustard taste). In ancient times, Romans and Greeks from 1st Century AD used it to increase their sexual performance and libido. The Arabs have also used this vegetable for the same. Research done at the Al-Nahrain University (year – 2013) proves the positive effects of arugula in enhancing sperm production as well as testosterone levels in mice.
Arugula belongs to the family of cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, kale, and Brussel sprouts. Arugula leaves are tender with a slightly tangy mustard-like taste. Arugula’s origin traces back to the Mediterranean region, and even today, the vegetable is believed to be a potent aphrodisiac.
Here are a few recipes you can try with Arugula:
- The Wilted arugula from Martha Stewart – Click Here
- The Sauteed Arugula – Click Here
- The Wholesome Wheat Spaghetti – Click Here
How Does This Work?
Most of the nutrients, this vegetable possesses is derived from its family roots. It has minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and folate. The vitamins include vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, pantothenic acid. The flavonoids perform their part in preventing the body from simple ailments like increasing blood flow to all parts of the body, reduce inflammation in vital organs, enhance the function of blood vessels and prevent cholesterol from sticking to arteries.
It belongs to the Brassica family and have phytochemicals in the range of thiocyanates, indoles, sulforaphane as well as isothiocyanates. The anti-disease effects of this vegetable prevent ailments such as colon, breast, prostate cancers. Similar to kale, vitamin A is found in large quantities (helps in regulation of progesterone) and helps prevent diseases such as oral cavity, lung and skin cancers.
Arugula Is Not Good, If:
- You have not cooked it properly. The duration of cooking should be perfect. Else, the nutrients are wasted and will not be absorbed by the body.
- You do not store the vegetable properly. This food item has to be kept dry & refrigerated.
- You are taking medications for kidney stones. Since arugula is rich in oxalates, the condition might worsen.
- You are suffering from side effects. Refrain from taking any recipe and consult a doctor immediately. The side effects could be allergies in the tongue, lips, and throat. The symptoms could also be facial swelling known as angioedema.
Named as ‘Ahuacuatl’ by the ancient tribe, Aztecs (meaning: Testicle tree), the avocado has a lot of medicinal properties. Avocados are highly helpful in overcoming the problem of premature ejaculation. All you have to do is to eat it raw or try the below recipe for best results:
- Step 1: Prepare a fruit salad with some fresh fruits.
- Step 2: Have a bowl with chopped tomatoes, onions, avocados, lime juice, etc.
- Step 3: Mix orange juice, fresh mint and fennel seeds.
- Step 4: Mix them well and consume.
How Does This Work?
It has a great amount of antioxidants (glutathione) and minerals. Vitamin E in them help a man to have better sexual engagement. The minerals it contains are zinc, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, phosphorus, etc. One of the most important is potassium, which assists in maintaining the electrolytes in the human body’s vital functions. The lutein and zeaxanthin are the antioxidants that prevent macular degeneration as well as cataracts.
If you have taken avocados in a salad, rest assure, that all the fat-soluble nutrients will be absorbed. It also contains monounsaturated fat (good fat). The anti-inflammatory properties of avocado are attributed to the catechins, procyanidins (flavonoids), etc. The Vitamin E present in avocados enhances the intensity of orgasm in an engagement.
Avocado Is Not Good, If:
- You pick a fruit that has cracks, dark spots and is soft in nature. If the neck is slim, the fruit has ripened.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby. Refrain from having avocado.
- You suffer from latex allergy. You can also suffer from the same if you consume potato, tomato, papaya, banana, chestnut and kiwifruit.
Dates remind us of Arabic countries where the exotic fruit is found in abundance. Since thousands of years ago, dates were popular in the Arab countries and were depicted in coins and wall carvings. They help in various health issues like heart problems, constipation, anemia, mild bouts of diarrhea, and abdominal cancer. They can also be used to gain weight. Some dieticians are of the opinion that having two dates a day can lead to a healthy and balanced diet. However, to treat premature ejaculation, follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Use dry dates for breakfast or have them with milk before going to sleep.
- Step 2: Include them in sweet recipes.
How Does This Work?
The fruit is rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins, which treats conditions like diarrhea, constipation, sexual dysfunction and stomach problems. The medicinal components that assist in premature ejaculation are flavonoids and estradiol, which can promote sperm quality, increase the weight of testes, and sperm motility. One of the components of dates is sugar that is converted into physical energy for long durations during sex.
According to ancient tradition, a drink made of dates mixed with milk, honey, and cardamom can enhance sexual stamina. Sugar is found in its counterparts: sucrose, fructose, and glucose. Having dates can lead to quick upheavals of energy. To prevent premature ejaculation, you also need proper functioning of nerves which is attainable using the nutrients found in dates. Potassium, the mineral enhances the nervous system functions and also increases the alertness of the human brain.
Dates Are Not Good, If:
- You are fructose intolerant. You can suffer from diarrhea, gas, abdominal pain and other problems.
- You are diabetic. Blood sugar levels have to be monitored with the help of a physician.
1. Pumpkin Seeds
You will be elated to know that pumpkin seeds can increase your performance in the bedroom. One of the major advantages is that the seeds have magnesium, the mineral assisting testosterone to go into the bloodstream. So, here is what you need to try:
- Step 1: Clean the seeds properly. Then spread them out to dry in the sun.
- Step 2: Roast with olive oil and then mix with salt and pepper for consumption.
How Does This Work?
The unsaturated fats have components which are good for blood flow and heart, and they can help you in controlling your emotions and preventing premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
Method 2: Physical Activities For Premature Ejaculation
For some men, stopping or cutting down alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve the positive effects of this ailment. The ‘start-stop’ method and ‘squeeze technique’ can prove effective, but only for a short duration. When used consistently for at least two months, the methods may give results.
50 to 95% men have benefited from the above mentioned techniques. Kindly note that if the affected male is oversensitive or over-anxious, then the treatment has to be different because the causes have to be underlined.
1. The “Start-Stop” Technique
Start-Stop technique is one of the most simple methods to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. You can practice this either alone or include your partner.
- Indulge in foreplay, as usual, stimulating your penis but give a break if you feel you should ejaculate.
- Have patience until you feel that you do not need to ejaculate. You can, once again, switch over to foreplay.
- Consistent practice will make you develop the ability to control premature ejaculation.
For clear understanding with pictures, click this link.
There are not many who would go for this act. But if tried wisely, you can incorporate in your sex moods. Kindly note there should be camaraderie between the two partners for achieving success in this world.
How Does The Start-Stop” Technique Work?
Through this method, the stimulation is removed, and the penis does not remain erect. It will slowly, go back to its normal condition. The couple can make time to bring the erection all over again.
This Technique Is Not Good, If:
You are suffering from medical conditions like urological disorders, urethritis, prostatitis, diabetes and mental disorders (depression, anxiety, stress, etc.).
2. Kegel exercises
There is a myth that these exercises have to be done only by males. However, it is not. Even women can. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic region. For a woman, it assists in creating the pubococcygeus muscle. Many doctors opine that this exercise can prevent premature ejaculation.
Here is the video tutorial on how Kegel exercises can be done.
3. Take Care Of Your Partner
Proper communication between the two partners can clear any discrepancies such as anxiety, some scenes in your favorite movies, depression that can result in premature ejaculation. So have a healthy relationship with your life partner to garner every happy moment in this world.
If you have gone to the psychologist, you may receive treatment for the appropriate problem such as having sex with the partner on top or masturbating less than two hours before sex. The other options are a
4. Use Thicker Condom
The thick wall of the condom can reduce the sensitivity of the penis.
Natural Remedy VS Pharmacy
When it comes to the pharmacy, you have a whole lot of drugs such as Zoloft and Prozac which can help the male. However, the tablet should be taken several hours before the activity. Also, ensure, the drugs can be brought only by a prescription, or the drug has to be bought with the acceptance of a medicine practitioner.