2. Bark of Terminalia Arjuna Plant
Terminalia Arjuna (or Arjuna) is medicinally used in Ayurveda for treating various ailments. The Terminalia arjuna is an evergreen tree. It can reach a height of about 30 meters and emits mild-yellow flowers with beautiful cone-shaped leaves. According to the history, the bark of this plant has been used since 3000 years for treating heart-associated problems. Though it is mainly used for healing cardiovascular problems, very few know that it assists in increasing a person’s height. It helps in improving the overall metabolism; Due to its antioxidants, it offers positive effects when it comes to growth. There are two ways to try a remedy using this herb. read the instructions for simply How to increase height with the help of Bark of Terminalia Arjuna plant:
- Step 1: Buy the Terminalia Arjuna powder (of bark).
- Step 2: Boil 1 tablespoon of this powder in 2 cups of water.
- Step 3: Once the water level reduces to 1 cup, strain and drink before food.
- Alternate Method: You can mix the herb with a glass of warm milk.
How Does This Work?
The reason for Terminalia arjuna to help in a human’s height is its antioxidants. The major active compounds in this herb include termiarjunoside (I & II), triterpene glycosides, arjunetoside, oleanolic acid, arjunic acids, cardenolide, and arjunolic acid.
Terminalia Arjuna Is Not Good, If:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are diabetic.
- You have undergone surgery or going to have one.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have low cholesterol.