1. Tinospora Cordifolia (or Giloy)
If you are wondering how to increase height then read this. Tinospora cordifolia (or giloy, or guduchi) is yet another amazing herb that assists in the process of physical growth. Native to India, the shrub’s stems, leaves, and roots are widely used in making herbal medicines. It is one of the glabrous climbing shrubs with succulent stems and thin barks, which is usually grey or creamy white in color. It has heart-shaped green leaves and blooms yellow flowers with long-stalked racemes. Apart from treating the height problem in individuals, this herb is used for hay fever, high cholesterol, hepatitis, syphilis, stomach gout, gonorrhea, fever, cancers, etc. To try a remedy using this herb, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Buy the powdered form of this herb.
- Step 2: The recommended dosage to enhance growth and to boost your immune system is just 1 teaspoon and no more.
- Step 3: Chew the powder or swallow it with the help of water.
- Alternate Method: You can boil the herbal powder with 2 cups of water. Wait until the water level reduces to one cup. Strain and consume when warm.
How Does This Work?
Tinospora Cordifolia works mainly on the body’s tissue elements to strengthen them. Thus, in turn promoting height and healthy growth. Besides this, it also boosts the overall immune system and ensures that the organs are functioning properly to support holistic growth. Also, it is known to exhibit antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It has compounds like diterpenoid lactones, alkaloids, steroids, glycosides, phenolics, sesquiterpenoid, polysaccharides, and aliphatic substances.
Tinospora Cordifolia Is Not Good, If:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are diabetic. It can lower the sugar levels.
- You are suffering from autoimmune diseases.
- You have undergone surgery or going to have one.