Obesity is a condition where a person is considered overweight. Statistics show that the number of people who are obese and overweight is increasing by the day. This is the reason why there are so many diseases that affect people today. There has been an increase in the awareness of this condition and the effects of the condition. This is why there has been an increase in the number of weight loss routines in the internet today. There is also increased awareness on the exercises that people can do to get rid of the excess fat in their bodies fast.
There are so many things you can do in order to lose weight. Here are some pointers;
1. Do A Lot Of Cardio Exercises
The most effective exercises include swimming, jogging, hiking and even cycling. These especially help you to work out the entire body and they lead to better results when you want to trim down the excess fat fast.
2. Hit The Gym
There are many exercises in the gym like weightlifting that you can do to help you lose excess fat. Contrary to what many people think, women can also lift weights in the gym in addition to other exercises like Zumba dance. Ensure you are disciplined and follow your routine to the letter to ensure that you do not skip gym sessions any day.
This is the most difficult things for many people to do. It is obvious that you have to get rid of junk and foods that have a lot of sugar. This is because these kinds of foods are responsible for the deposition of the fat in your body, leading you to be overweight. At the same time, ensure that you do not starve yourself, eat foods with limited calorie content. Ensure your diet has a lot of vegetables and whole grain foods.
Effects Of Weight Loss
Even as you lose the extra weight, you may begin to experience hair loss. This is completely normal after shedding a lot of weight at once. This is caused by a condition, telogen effluvium. In normal cases, the growth of hair can be approximated to be 0.5 inches every month, until 2 years, when it goes into the telogen phase. At the end of the phase, the hair will fall off to give rise to new hair. Almost 10% of the hair goes into the telogen phase. When you experience hair loss, it is important to follow the 5 steps listed below to remedy it.
- Ensure that you do not go too low on your calorie intake. As much as you are on a diet and you are checking the amount of calories you consume, it is important to ensure that you do not take too little calories. This is because a gradual decrease in the calories you consume could be the leading factor for hair loss and thinning of hair.
- Eat enough protein. Protein is the major component that is used in making hair. The amount of protein to consume varies from one person to the next. You can use a food calculator to determine the amounts of protein you need to consume every day for healthy hair.
- Consume a lot of wholegrain foods and fruits, especially those that are rich in vitamins E, C and A. Wholegrain food on the other hand has a lot of zinc, and a combination of all these is responsible for healthy hair. It will help with regrowth of heathy hair and reedy the thinning hair.
- You can also take supplements for vitamins and minerals. These supplements have the 100% required minerals and vitamins in the specific portions as required by the body. This will ensure that they are more effective.
- Weigh yourself after every week. The recommended amount of weighing you are required to lose after every week for a healthy weight loss is not more than 2lbs. If you find that you are losing more than 2lbs every week, then you are at a higher risk of experiencing hair loss.