Nutritional Requirements Of A Daily Diet
There are some who eat three meals per day and some who partake seven little meals in perfect duration. Let us look into the nutritional requirements of every day as per the recommendations of the Food and Development Authority (FDA) as per the calorie specifications.
Although fat is despised, you need 65 grams of total fat and 300 mg of cholesterol and dietary fiber. With reference to vitamins, you need Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine (Vitamin B1), niacin (Vitamin B3), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), folate (Vitamin B9), vitamin b12 (cobalamin), biotin (Vitamin H) and pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5).
In minerals, it is mandatory for day-to-day activities to have at least the required amount of calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine, chloride. In minute quantities, you need zinc, selenium, manganese and copper.
You should not take protein in large quantities; however, you can take foods with less protein and saturated fatty acids.
What To Eat/Drink During The Intestinal Cleansing Process
You can partake of these foods during the process:
- Almond milk or coconut milk
- Gluten free oats
- Steamed, juiced vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, eggplant, turnips, leeks, broccoli sprouts, tomatoes, onions etc
- Nuts (Walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, coconut pieces, cashew nuts, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, quinoa,
- Herbs such as parsley, basil, rosemary, cinnamon, garlic, stinging nettle, chives, coriander, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, mint, curry leaves
- Fruits (bananas, apples, mango, pineapple, strawberries, raisins, kiwi, strawberry, grapes, cranberry, gooseberry, watermelon, pumpkin, pomegranate, stone fruit, guava, eggplant, avocados, cucumber)
- Green leafy vegetables such as cruciferous leafy greens such as cabbage, broccoli, kale, collard greens, mustard greens. The other leafy greens are lettuces, spinach, Swiss Chard and edible green leaves (red clover, watercress, chickweed)
- Vegetables (organic) – cabbage, turnips, radish, carrot, lettuce, peas, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, yam
- Herbal teas such as Green tea
What Not To Eat/Drink During The Intestinal Cleansing Process
Ensure that you do not consume the below mentioned foods. Else, you will not be able to gain full benefits of the cleansing process.
- Egg products
- Dairy supplements (including the original): Ice cream, mayonnaise,
- Pulses and vegetable protein (soybean, tofu, soy yogurt)
- Animal Meat: Pork, beef, shell-fish, turkey, chicken, canned meats
- Soft drinks, alcohols, caffeinated beverages
- Any type of sugars (white and brown)
- Condiments: Ketchup, ketchups, chocolate, jam, sugar
- Fast foods such as hot dogs, pastries, cakes, sausages