Fact: Psoriasis is an acute skin condition, which requires proper clinical treatment. It can affect any gender of any age group. However, it is more common in the 20s and 50s. According to IFPA (International Federation of Psoriasis Associations), an estimated 3% of the global population has some psoriasis.
- Step 1: Take some fresh flowers of the plant Tanners cassia.
- Step 2: Grind the petals with green gram powder. Add enough water to make it to a smooth paste. Apply on the itchy region and have a bath after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Step 1: Take some fresh leaves of Quassia indica plant and extract its juice.
- Step 2: Apply it on the itchy part and wash off.
69. Kidney Stones
Fact: According to NCBI government reports, the incidence and prevalence of kidney stones are increasing drastically in the world. Kidney stones are extremely paining and debilitating. Recurrent formation of stones in the kidneys might even lead to reduced quality of life. The overall lifetime occurrence of kidney stones is about 13% in men whereas 7% in women.
- Step 1: Take a few fresh leaves of devil’s thorn and spinach. Grind them together and extract the juice.
- Step 2: Boil the extracted juice of both the leaves in a glass of milk. Filter and drink for 20 days for best results.
- Step 1: Take the leaves of these plants: Aerva lanata & Cissus quadrangularis. Fry them slightly.
- Step 2: Then, add a glass of water and boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Step 3: Filter the liquid and drink when it is warm.
68. Dengue Fever
Fact: Dengue affects 80 – 100 million every year. The disease is more common in tropical & sub-tropical climates. They are transmitted via mosquitoes of the genus Aedes and can turn deadly. In the initial stages, dengue fever is not dangerous, but if left untreated, it turns fatal. The final stage is death.
- Step 1: Boil immature or growing neem leaves in a cup of water.
- Step 2: Strain it and drink when it is warm.
- Step 1: Take some fresh papaya leaves, Clean them and discard the veins.
- Step 2: Grind the leaves in a mixer with a glass of water.
- Step 3: Strain it and drink 3 – 4 times a day to overcome dengue.
Fact: Typhoid is an infection caused by a bacterium called Salmonella Typhi, which usually occurs through contaminated food or water. An estimated 21 million typhoid cases are treated every year and out of which 222,000 people die. About 67% of the typhoid cases around the globe are from Southeast Asia.
- Step 1: Get some fresh guava flowers and grind them nicely.
- Step 2: Add a cup of goat’s milk (not boiled) to the ground mixture.
- Step 3: Drink the mixture on an empty stomach thrice a day.
- Step 1: Take 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and add ½ a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Step 2: Add ½ cup of warm water to the mixture and drink it. This will boost the immune system and help fight the typhoid infection.
Fact: An estimated 3.2 billion people (50% of the world population) are at a risk of malaria. There occur about 438,000 deaths due to malaria every year and an estimated 214 million cases of malaria arrive at the hospitals. The Sub-Saharan African regions contribute the highest number of malaria cases.
- Step 1: Take 2 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, and 15 grams of Swertia Chirata herbal powder.
- Step 2: Boil them in 2 cups of water. Store it and have 1- 2 teaspoons of it two times a day.
- Step 1: Grind 10 – 12 fresh basil leaves with 2 to 4 black peppers.
- Step 2: Eat this one time a day to bring the malaria fever down.