Watermelon as breakfast in the morning is the best way to stay hydrated from the morning till the end of day.
Benefits Of Having Watermelon For Breakfast
Some of the essential nutrients found in watermelon are thiamin, vitamin B-6, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, phosphorus, choline, betaine, manganese. Small amounts of vitamin K, as well as pantothenic acid, are also found in watermelon. Watermelon has been known to reduce high blood pressure and pain in sore muscles as well as decrease inflammation.
1. It contains lycopene, well-known for prevention of colon and lung cancer.
2. Used as a diuretic in natural ways of treatment.
3. Potassium can assist in nerve and muscle function. Reduces inflammation that contribute to conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, colon cancer and atherosclerosis.
Having blueberries as a part of regular diet can help in enhancing memory, maintenance of blood pressure and metabolism. Since they contain low calories you can easily add them to your breakfast.
Benefits Of Having Blueberries For Breakfast
1. The antioxidants in blueberries assist in neutralizing free radicals and prevent development of diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer and age-related conditions such as Alzheimer disease.
2. Blue berries also contain fiber that helps in preventing constipation and hemorrhoids. The additional benefits – prevention of heart disease and some types of cancer.
3. Contains Vitamin C, responsible for the immunity of the body and formation of collagen.
4. Contains folate that is necessary for preventing birth defects.
5. Manganese in blueberries is essential for development of strong bones and vital in the conversion of fats and carbohydrates to energy.
6. Has anthocyanins (subclass of flavonoids) which prevent buildup of plaque and enhances cardiovascular health.
7. Catechins in blueberries help contribute to weight loss.
8. Also contain natural phytonutrients known as proanthocyanidins that possess the ability to protect the fatty and watery parts of the brain from damage. Also has anti-aging properties.
9. Another important phytonutrient in blueberries is quercetin that decreases the allergy symptoms.
10. Contain natural painkillers such as salicylic acid.
11. Contains the natural neurotransmitter, dopamine.
Kindly ensure that you prefer the one that is of the normal kind instead of the flavored variety that is packed with sugar. You can add as supplements honey, milk, fruit and nuts.
Advantages Of Having Oatmeals For Breakfast
The oats contain rich quantities of folate, potassium, omega-3 fatty acids and beta-glucan, the fiber that can assist in lowering cholesterol if eaten regularly. If you prefer steel-cut oats (takes less than twenty minutes to get cooked), you have done the right choice as it contains more fiber.
You can also top it with blue berries or any fruits you linke.
8. Apple With Peanut Butter
Peanut contains protein and fat while the quercetin (prevents deaths of cells due to oxidation as well as inflammation of neurons) and fiber in apples give the body a rejuvenating feel.
Apple With Peanut Butter
Apples are abundant in antioxidants, dietary fiber like pectin (responsible for weight loss), flavanols (kaempferol, myricetin, quercetin), catechins such as epicatechin, and various polyphenol nutrients. On the other hand, peanut butter has potassium which can reduce high blood pressure, prevent strokes and dangerous situations that can occur as a result of heart disease. The other beneficial components are healthy fats, magnesium to strengthen the muscles and bones as well as Vitamin E.
9. Fruit Soup/Salad
Two ingredients in this breakfast easy-to-make snack (it is your choice). The first one will be one of your choice, such as blue berries or apple or grape fruit. The second will be milk. You can easily chop one fruit of your choice or many fruits to get the maximum benefits, such as bananas, plums, water melons and grapes etc.
Then you can add them in a bowl with warm milk. However, ensure that the fruits you buy are organic produce and are washed thoroughly. You can complete them in quarter of an hour and since you have taken raw food, the energy produced and distributed throughout the body will be at a fast pace.
All said and done. You have read the article and noted down the content. But can you follow the steps and have a healthy breakfast? If you can, then you have to praise your family members for giving you love, courage as well as the necessary strength to take on the challenges which life throws at you.
You can also have a weekly diary. That is Monday, you can have a fruit salad (especially it will be better if you consume good nutrients as the work can be more); and the rest of the week you can select one food each among the mentioned list in this article.
Now, the smile has come on your face. You can easily have a nutritious breakfast to face the challenges of a hard day, whether you are a student or part of the millions among the workforce. Good Luck!