Thanks for showing your interest in writing for livealittlelonger.com. We focus in listing home remedies for various health conditions (a list of 10, which involves the use of both common and rare herbs). Besides “Home Remedies” being our primary category, we also accept the best-written, lystical articles (based on 10) on the topics – Fitness & Body Building, At Home Beauty Tips, Superfoods, and Yoga (https://www.livealittlelonger.com/ ).
If you are good at writing about remedies and health-based articles with an intention to empower the global population with your lifesaving information, we are extremely interested to hear from you.
What Are We Looking For?
- Familiarize yourself with a few articles on the website so that you can learn what kind of writing format we follow.
- Come up with a great topic, which you feel will keep the readers engrossed.
- Put the best work forward to us. Do not send us the articles that have been already written and published. We need unique and great quality articles.
- Articles with grammar mistakes and improper sentence formation will be rejected immediately.
- Select a “category” in which you want to have your article written: DIY Home Remedies, Fitness & Body Building, Beauty Tips, Superfoods, and Yoga.
- Start with the writing. Get creative here.
- We require a minimum of 1000 words in an article. Anything less than this will not be considered.
- Include an impressive author bio in the email, which shouldn’t exceed 50 – 70 words.
- Send us your article via this email: [email protected]
- If the article is perfectly written and passes our expectations, we will publish it soon.
- If we don’t respond even after two weeks, understand that your article has failed to meet our quality expectations. You are free to use the written article elsewhere.
Can I submit articles I’ve already written?
Unfortunately, we don’t encourage double dipping. We want our site content to be unique, just like you.
Where does my name go?
Put your name in the top left corner of the Google Doc kind of like you did when you were writing a high school paper. If accepted, your name will be at the bottom of the post and on the post preview on the website (you can check one of our already published articles for some nifty examples.)
Where does my author byline go?
If your post is accepted, then we’ll go ahead and ask you to write a brief two to three sentences about yourself. It will go at the end of the post.
Can I submit article ideas?
PLEASE don’t send over only ideas for your articles. We get e-mails every day asking if a topic would be potentially viable. We can’t tell you until we see how well you execute the idea. Ideas are great, but not what we’re looking for. If you’ve got bullet points of potential article titles, write those articles out. Those are what we want to see.
Will I be paid?
We don’t currently pay for posts except in views and smiles.