Your internal organs function even if you are asleep. They work 24×7, no matter what! Now talking about kidneys in particular, they are one of the most important parts of your body. They produce hormones, clean excess sodium & water, and filter all the toxins from your bloodstream.
But, did you know that toxins have the ability to affect your entire body? Drinking impure water, consuming unhealthy diet, using cigarettes and alcohol are few reasons why your body builds up toxins. These noxious substances further affect the way your kidney, liver, colon, intestine and other neighboring organs functions. Hence, there is no reason why you should not do a kidney cleanse. Though there are many methods for kidney cleansing, we recommend you the natural way, as it is free from side effects and after effects. Before, we tell you about the 7-day diet plan for cleaning your kidneys, there are few important things for you to know first.
Parasites And Your Kidney
Believe it or not, parasites can do a lot of harm to your kidneys. In fact, they are the reason for major kidney diseases we suffer today. The association between parasites and kidney diseases wasn’t a recent discovery. Ancients already unveiled it.
A total of 342 parasites can infect a human body, out of which 20 are linked with kidney problems. Yet, only plasmodia, schistosomes, leishmanias and filariae are responsible for vital epidemiologic or clinical impact. The spectrum of kidney problems extends all the way from fatal kidney injuries to amyloidosis, glomerulonephritis, malignancy and urologic disorders. According to foxnews, a kidney worm can survive inside the human body for 5 years. So, never take these parasites lightly. They are the root cause for all health problems.
When Parasites Affect Your Kidneys, Look For These 10 Signs:
- Fatigue or feeling sluggish during daytime
- Skin problems
- Shortness of breath
- Blood in the urine
- Muscle aches
- Foamy urine
- Poor appetite
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Bad breath
Why Should You Cleanse Your Kidneys?
Everything you eat and drink, can easily pave way for some unwanted guests to build a cozy home inside you. These guests are none other than “parasites”. By definition, parasitical organisms or parasites are a life form, which live inside another organism, often known as “host”; while the host being you and me! They feed on our cells, our energy and the nutritious foods we eat.
These disgusting creatures need to be cleared. And we have the right diet plan to have them flushed from your body. But before that, here are some reasons you might want to make a note of.
7 Reasons To Do A Complete Kidney Detox
- You are experiencing bloating and obesity
- You have skin problems like rashes, acne and eczema
- You often feel tired and sluggish
- You have kidney pain after eating some foods
- You had or have kidney stones
- You have frequent/infrequent UTI or bladder problems
- You have hormonal imbalance
Foods To Eat While Kidney Cleansing
Include foods that are rich in vitamin A, D, C, E, B1, B6, B12, K, folate and magnesium. Some examples include:
- Fortified cereals
- Aloe Vera
- Green tea
- Mint leaves
- Brown rice
- Brussels sprouts
- Caraway seeds
- Lemon juice
- Coconut water
- Oat bran
- Calcium-rich foods
Foods To Avoid When You Are Kidney Cleansing
When you are in kidney cleansing, it is better to avoid foods that contain oxalates in higher amounts, as you might impose a risk of kidney stones.
- Sea food
- Salty foods
- Animal protein
- Artificial sweeteners
- Insoluble fiber
- Processed foods
- Fat foods
- Sweet potatoes
- Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes
- Soft or energy drinks
Cleansing Tip: Any individual can do kidney cleansing, unless he or she is under medication or has a disease (especially kidney stones). If there is a disorder, we suggest you to talk to your doctor before applying any cleansing approach. Throughout history, people have been cleansing and fasting to detoxify their bodies (both physical and emotional). If you are already healthy, consider doing a kidney-cleanse on a yearly basis.
The 7-Day Diet Plan For Kidney Cleansing
- Option 1: Have ¾ cup cereal + 1 glass of grapefruit juice + 2 teaspoon margarine + 1 cup skim milk
- Option 2: 1 glass of cranberry juice + 1 apple + ½ cup boiled carrot + ½ cup salad (carrots, beans, peas, lettuce)
- Option 1: Have 1 banana + 1 cup pineapple + 1 medium-sized pear + 1 cup vegetable soup
- Option 2: Have 1 glass of fresh lemon juice + 1hadful of cilantro + 1 cup of kale and carrots
- Option 1: Have 1 glass of coriander juice + 1 cup steamed asparagus with some brown rice
- Option 2: Have 1 cup of brown rice + 1 cup salad + ½ cup lemon juice
When You Are Hungry (In-Between Meals), Have This Snack
- Option 1: Have 1 apple + ½ cup boiled peas
- Option 2: Have 1 glass of pomegranate juice + 1 small banana