3. Herbal Drink to Increase Height
If you are serious about knowing how to increase height, then you need to understand the vitamins that help behind. Though there are many, zinc is supposed to be the active nutrient. Oysters contain a high proportion of zinc than any other food. In fact, zinc is one of the essential minerals required by the body for proper development and to boost the immunity levels. Whether you eat them baked, raw, grilled, fried, or boiled, oysters are one of the best nutritional powerhouses! Oysters live in an extremely nutritious home – its shell. Hence, it is highly healthy for us too. The shell of the oyster is much similar to the substance in human bones. Since it originates from the sea, it naturally contains minerals.
Also known as, licorice, the roots of Glycyrrhiza glabra (or Licorice) has multiple purported uses. It can treat various illnesses, even including low cholesterol levels, respiratory tract problems, and low immunity levels. In the recent years, scientists have been studying the benefits of using Licorice, and luckily, they have found many ulcer-healing abilities. In fact, it has been helpful in treating peptic ulcers. This plant species also has some dermatological benefits as well. Just like hydrocortisone, it fights against eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It fastens the recovery of cold sores. Also, it lessens the pain.
To know about Emblica officinalis, see the previous page (remedy no 4). To try this remedy, follow the steps given below:
- Oyster shell powder – 1 teaspoon
- Emblica officinalis powder – 1 teaspoon
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra powder (roots) – ½ teaspoon
Method of Preparation:
- Step 1: Mix all the herbs in a small bowl.
- Step 2: Add the mixed herbs to a cup containing boiling water. Leave it for a while.
- Step 3: Strain and consume the mixture every morning after breakfast.
How Does This Work?
Oyster shell is well known to keep the bones healthy. Thus, a great ingredient to assist in the process of height growth. The shell of oysters contains nutrients like calcium, zinc, copper, manganese, glucose, selenium, iron, chromium, potassium, molybdenum, taurine, selenium, vitamins (E, A, B2, B1, D), cobalt, phosphorous, and magnesium.
In Ayurveda, Glycyrrhiza glabra acts as an expectorant, demulcent, and as a tonic. A demulcent exhibits coating and soothing properties whereas an expectorant remove mucous as well as phlegm from your respiratory tract.
This Remedy Is Not Good, If:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are diabetic.
- You are suffering from bleeding disorders.
- You have liver problems.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have low potassium levels.
- You have kidney disorders.
- You have undergone surgery or planning to have one.
- You have nerve problems.
- You have nausea, constipation, and vomiting.
- You have a headache.