10. Intake Foods That Have Wrinkle-Fighting Substances
There are certain super foods, which can keep you away from aging signs. For wrinkles, you need to consume foods that contain natural antioxidants, vitamin C, A, E, iron, isoflavones and omega-3 fatty acids. Don’t search for these foods separately, as we have already compiled a list for you. Just incorporate them into your daily meal:
- Dark leafy vegetables (like Fenugreek, Spinach, etc…)
- Dark colored fruits (like watermelon, apple, grapes, orange, etc…)
- Lentils, beans, and legumes
- Green tea
- Nuts (like walnuts, apricots, cashews, almonds, etc…)
- Soy food
- Wholesome grains (like oats, whole wheat, brown rice, etc…)
- Papaya, berries, pineapple, etc
- Tomatoes, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, potato, cucumber, etc
9. Chocolate Mask For Wrinkles
Cocoa powder has multiple beauty uses, and this is why they are widely incorporated by many brands on their body & bath products. When it comes to skin, cocoa powder renews and firms fresh skin cells. Also, it promotes cell development and skin tissues. It comprises of powerful antioxidants, which help the skin to remain hydrated. To make a chocolate mask for your under-eye wrinkles, here is what you need to do:
- Stir 1 teaspoon of pure cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of organic peach oil.
- Add a few drops of natural vitamin E oil into it. If you feel that the mixture is quite thick, add few more drops of peach oil.
- Wash you face with a mild face wash and pat dry.
- Apply the prepared mask under your eyes and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
The reason we are suggesting peach oil is that it rejuvenates your skin naturally and works great on the delicate skin. On the other hand, vitamin E oil smoothes your wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Parsley + Cucumber
Parsley is a rich source of vitamin C. Probably; this could be the reason for many spas to incorporate this ingredient for treating different skin problems. Apart from treating wrinkles, parsley nourishes the skin, reduces scars, tightens the skin, and lessens dark spots.
Just like watermelons, cucumbers have a lot of water content in them. They are rich in vitamin C, K, B, manganese, copper, and potassium. Whether you are consuming them or applying them externally, they do a perfect job of keeping your skin well hydrated.
- To make an eye mask with these two ingredients, follow the steps given below:
- Grate a small sized cucumber and squeeze its juice.
- Take fresh parsley, chop it nicely and mix with the cucumber juice.
- Put the mixture on a clean cheesecloth.
- Apply it on your wrinkles for about 15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
7. A Blend Of Essential Oils
Before you even think of spending on highly priced anti-aging lotions, think of essential oils for a while. Packed with natural proteins and nutrients, essential oils naturally help in stimulating the blood under eyes. Also, they stimulate in the growth of fresh skin cells. Hence, they are one of the best home remedies to treat your under-eye wrinkles. For an ultimate anti-wrinkle treatment, follow the recipe given below:
Mix all these oils together:
- 10 drops of Lavender Oil
- 10 drops of carrot oil
- 10 drops of neroli oil
- 10 drops of frankincense oil
- 10 drops of fennel oil
- 10 drops of primrose oil
- 2 drops of rosemary oil
- 3 drops of lemon oil
Dilute the above mixture in 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
Gently massage on your wrinkles every night.
6. Turmeric + Fresh Milk Cream
If you are a fitness freak, you might not have touched cream for a long time, or maybe you treat yourself very occasionally. Whatever it is, the cream has a whole of benefits for skin. You don’t have to eat it with a fear that you will put on some weight. You just need to apply it on your skin to treat those annoying aging signs. Homemade beauty packs are incomplete without turmeric and cream. According to experts, natural milk Cream cleans moisturizes and exfoliates your skin deeply. The enzymes present in milk cream sheds the dead skin cells.
Turmeric, on the other hand, has a substance named curcumin in them, which naturally helps in skin lightening and healing various skin infections like acne, dark spots, burns, and so on. In fact, this substance is also proven to treat allergies, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and other chronic disorders. Hence, a blend of fresh milk cream and turmeric can keep your wrinkles at bay. Just follow the simple instructions given below:
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh milk cream in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric into it.
- Mix them and apply on your wrinkles.
- Allow it to dry.
- Wash off with cold water.
5. Apricots + Cold Milk + Honey + Lime Juice
Apricots have magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorous in them. The apricot fruits are available throughout the summer season but the canned and dried ones are there all around the year. The fruit has a velvety flesh and skin. Though they aren’t juicy, they have a sweet and smooth flavor. You can consume apricots in any form: as fresh fruit or as dried. Both are beneficial, but we suggest you to have them fresh, as they contain lots of vitamin C (the cheat to a wrinkle-free skin). On the other hand, lemon tightens your fine lines while milk and honey nourish your skin deeply. Hence, a mixture of these three ingredients can help you get rid of wrinkles and other aging signs sooner. Just follow this remedy:
- Take 2 fresh apricots and deseed them.
- Make a puree of them.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of organic honey into it.
- Add some cold milk into it and mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice into it.
- Mix them in a small bowl.
- Apply the paste on your wrinkles.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
4. Cabbage Juice + Honey
Cabbage is the storehouse of vitamin A, B6, C, calcium, silicon, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur. They come in various colors like green, red, purple and white. They are highly nutritious and known to have many hair and skin benefits. They are one of the best greens to help you look young. If you make it a habit of consuming cabbage with other healthy cruciferous vegetables on a regular basis, you are sure to keep those anti-aging signs at bay. To apply a remedy using cabbage, follow the instructions given below:
- Take fresh cabbage juice (about 30 ml) in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon organic honey into it.
- Mix them together.
- Apply the juice on your face once in a day.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
3. The Ultimate Lentil Mask
High in nutrition and low in calories, lentils make an amazing addition to your daily diet. Lentils are edible seeds or pulses belonging to the legume family. Besides their multiple health benefits, they are admired for their beauty benefits too. They act as a natural exfoliant and help in tightening the skin pores. Apart from consuming, we strongly recommend you to apply a mask made of it. To do this, here are few instructions to follow:
- Take half cup of fresh tomato puree.
- Mix half cup of pure lentil powder into it.
- Mix them together to make a fine paste.
- Apply on your face and neck.
- Concentrate more on your wrinkles.
- Leave it for thirty minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
2. Oatmeal + Essential Oil + Buttermilk
Though oats have various health benefits, they play a significant role in skincare as well. The use of wild oats dates back to 2000 BC when Arabs and Egyptians incorporated them in their daily beauty regime to beautify their natural skin. Also, ancient Romans and Greeks did regular oat baths to heal various skin ailments. They are widely used for treating various skin problems like dryness, acne, wrinkles, dark circles, blemishes, and itchiness. Hence, an oatmeal pack is all you need to treat your wrinkles. Here is how to do:
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Add half a cup of fresh buttermilk into it and mix.
- Warm them for a few minutes so that oatmeal softens.
- Mix olive oil and almond oil (1 teaspoon in each) into the mixture.
- Let it cool down.
- Once cooled, apply the prepared mixture on your face and neck.
- Be generous on the wrinkle regions.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
1. The Magical Remedy To Eliminate Eye Wrinkles
Even though the remedies mentioned above greatly work, the first position always holds a special place. This is why we have saved the best for the last. Wrinkles surrounding your eyes look very unpleasant. The worst part is that fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles aggravate them even more.
Yes, you may opt for under eye creams, and gels sold in the market but not only do they come with a big price tag but also have certain side effects (as they have chemicals). Though old, there is nothing that can beat the golden, natural remedies. So, here is the magical remedy, which we are going to share with you.
What Will You Need?
- Coconut oil – 2 teaspoons
- Jojoba Oil – 1 ounce
- Rose oil – 5 drops
- Chamomile oil – 5 drops
- Aloe Vera gel – 1 tablespoon
- Petroleum jelly – 2 teaspoons
- Cornstarch – ¼ teaspoon
- Witch Hazel – 1 tablespoon
- Cucumber juice – 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa butter – 2 teaspoons
With the above ingredients, you can prepare three different remedies for under eye wrinkles.
Remedy A: Lightly heat the cocoa butter, coconut oil, and petroleum jelly until they are thoroughly mixed. Just warm them. Do not heat so much that all their nutrients are evaporated. Once heated, pour this in a medium-size clean glass jar. Allow the mixture to cool for a while. Apply this around your eyes every night.
Remedy B: Lightly heat the cucumber juice, cornstarch, and Aloe Vera gel together (probably for a minute or less). Add witch hazel to the heated mixture and allow it to cool for a while. It will look more like jelly, which you can easily spoon it into a glass jar. Just pat a tiny amount of it under your eyes.
Remedy C: Combine chamomile oil, rose oil and jojoba oil and mix them well. Store the mixture in a clean glass bottle for everyday use. After bath, take 1 drop of this mixture on a cotton pad or your finger and apply gently on your eye wrinkles. This keeps your eyes moisturized. Never apply the oil directly on your eyelids.
How To Prevent Wrinkles?
You will find plethora of home remedies to treat your wrinkles. But why to make them occur in the first place? Remember – Prevention is better than cure. It is always good to prevent the trouble than to take it. To prevent wrinkles from occurring, here are few tips to apply on your day-to-day lives:
- Get adequate sleep (for 8 hours),
- Have a healthy diet.
- Always use a good quality sunscreen (with SPF 30+) before you step out.
- Avoid using harsh chemical products on your face, especially the ones that contain liquor.
- Use a mild lotion after bath.
- Don’t take stress.
- Drink plenty of water and natural fruit juices.
- Even if you are blessed with good skin, it is important to maintain it. Hence, use few of the remedies mentioned above once in a week.
- Exercise or practice yoga on a daily basis.
- Quit drinking and smoking.
- Stay positive.