A ginger-psyllium cleanse is must when it comes to maintaining a healthy colon. Follow this recipe:
- Step 1: Fill freshly-prepared apple juice in a glass measuring 8 oz.
- Step 2: Add 1 teaspoon of ginger (ground) and 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk (ground).
- Step 3: Blend all these ingredients until it turns smooth.
Psyllium helps in binding all the waste together whereas ginger helps in flushing out all the toxins from your colon. On the other hand, apple juice improves the colon’s functionality.
After drinking this smoothie, roughly after 20 minutes, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water in order to flush away the pysllium from your colon.
Next, have 1 cup of spinach +1 teaspoon flax seeds + 1/4 teaspoon ginger + 1 cup beetroot + 1/2 tomato.
Option 2: Consume 1/2 cup papaya (neatly sliced) + 1/2 cup banana + 2 tablespoons of flax-seed (ground).
Ginger-psyllium is often referred as the master cleanser for your colon. Hence, it is very important to keep your lunch and supper extremely light (if you are going with option 1 as your breakfast). Psyllium will expand inside your stomach. Hence, eating some heavy foods can cause a stomach ache.
- Option 1: Have 1 bowl of cold spinach soup, garnished with few coriander leaves + 1 fruit + 1 cup carrots + 1/2 cup french beans.
- Option 2: Have 1 cucumber + 1 handful of cilantro + 1 tomato + 1 cup of beetroot.
Make sure to keep your self well-hydrated throughout the day.
- Option 1: Have 1 glass of freshly-made coriander juice. If you don’t like its taste, add few drops of lemon juice into it for an extra natural flavor + after a 10 to 15 minutes time gap, have vegetable salad or fruit salad.
- Option 2: Have 1 glass of fresh orange juice + 1 cup of berries + 1/2 cup steamed brown rice.
Drink a glass of water before you go to bed.
Whenever You Are Hungry (In-between meals), Have This Snack:
- Option 1: 1 glass of fresh lime juice + 1 cup raspberries
- Option 2: 1 banana + 1 small apple