Start your day with flaxseeds. Since it is enriched with natural fibers and omega-3 fatty acids, it is well-known as a colon cleanser. It absorbs all the water and expands the colon. Further, it eliminates mucus and toxins too. To start your breakfast right, follow the flaxseed recipe given below:
- Step 1: Add 1 tablespoon flaxseed (finely ground) into 1 glass of water.
- Step 2: Mix it well.
- Step 3: Drink this 30 minutes prior having your breakfast.
After 30 minutes, eat a fresh green apple instead of red. However, if you don’t get this one, go with the red. According to Dr. Ben Kim, an acupuncturist and a chiropractor at Ontario, Canada, apples have a lot of fiber and is a great way to flush off the toxins from colon. Also, apples turn your internal waste into soft-formed stools.
Consume some fresh green salad to sustain energy.
Keep drinking fluids throughout the day.
Option 2: Soak & sprout your grains, seeds and nuts in prior (previous night) so that you can have them early morning + 1 apple + 1 cucumber
- Option 1: Drink a glass of freshly made vegetable juice + a plate of raw vegetables + 1 fruit after 10 minutes gap.
- Option 2: 1 cup water melon + 1 cup beetroot + 1 cup steamed asparagus + 1/2 cup peas.
- Option 1: Prepare flaxseed juice (1 tablespoon of flaxseed powder in a glass of water) and drink 30 minutes before starting your dinner +After 30 to 45 minutes, have a plate of green salad or hot vegetable soup. You can even add some flaxseed powder in your vegetable soup or fruit salad.
- Option 2: Have a healthy Natural colon cleansing soup: Add vegetable stock (2 cups) with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Then, include few pieces of cucumber and 2 avocados. Next, add 1/2 onion (nicely chopped ), 3 cloves of garlic (roasted), 1 jalapeno pepper (neatly chopped), 1 tablespoon cilantro and 1tablespoon parsley. Don’t heat these ingredients. Just blend them and consume it.
Whenever You Are Hungry (In-between meals), Have This Snack:
- Option 1: Have 1 avocado + 1 cup raspberries.
- Option 2: Have 1/2 cup steamed artichokes + 1 cup carrot.