5. Almonds and Milk
The potassium content in almonds assists in regulating the blood pressure and ensures that they are brought back to normal. Since almonds are extremely low in the nutrient called sodium, they control the variable blood pressure. Besides this, the other healthy nutrients in almonds make sure that the body is balanced, especially regarding some essential needs. Also, it prevents deficiencies. It is significant to keep the body balanced with minerals and vitamins. However, if a few elements are ignored, the whole body is affected, which then leads to complex problems like stress, hypertension, anxiety, etc. To treat your hypotension and try the remedy with almonds and milk, here is what you need to do.
- Step 1: Soak six almonds in water in a bowl in the night.
- Step 2: In the morning, grind the almonds and consume.
- Step 3: Consume with a glass of warm milk to get maximum benefits.
How Does This Work?
Almonds contain magnesium necessary for relaxation of veins and arteries; increases the flow of blood, nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. These processes are necessary for the maintenance of normal blood pressure as well as heart function.
The Remedy Is Not Good, If:
- You consume in excess. You can gain weight.
- You are suffering from constipation. The remedy can worsen it.
4. Fresh Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is one of the best natural foods to keep your body healthy. Besides treating low blood pressure, it is great for eyes. Carrots are a good source of beta-carotene and according to clinical studies, they also help in reducing the risk of strokes and heart attacks. It keeps the blood pressure normal. Hence, starting your day with fresh carrot juice mixed with a little honey is one of the best home remedies for low blood pressure. To prepare this, follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Take an entire carrot and put in a blender along with water.
- Step 2: Add a teaspoon of honey to the juice and drink twice daily.
How Does This Work?
The carrot contains potassium that can regulate the balance of fluids in the body thus normalizing blood pressure. If sodium is more in the diet, potassium is eliminated, and the balance becomes topsy-turvy. Consuming more foods rich in potassium can normalize the balance.
Carrot Juice Is Not Good, If:
- You are diabetic. It increases the sugar levels tremendously.
- You are breastfeeding a baby. Too many carrots can change the taste of breast milk.
- You are consuming in excess. It can cause gastric problems.