13. Apple Cider Vinegar
Whether it is organic, pasteurized, or unpasteurized, all types of vinegar have an active compound called acetic acid. The only variation is that the dark-colored vinegar might have some trace antioxidants; probably, due to the dark fruits, they are made from. Whatever it is, you will be surprised to know that Apple cider vinegar has multiple benefits and uses than white vinegar. Right from alleviating cold to curing hiccups, treating weight issues and heart problems, there is nothing that ACV cannot do. However, Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for pimples. To try a remedy using this ingredient, follow the steps given below:
Process 1- Internal
- Step 1: Add apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons) to a glass of water.
- Step 2: Add the mixture and consume every day. Follow the process for a month. The toxins and impurities will be flushed out from the body. Pimples will not appear.
Process 2 – External
- Step 1: Dilute one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water and apply topically.
- Step 2: Aloe Vera juice (one tablespoon) can be added to the mixture.
- Step 3: Wash your face and pat dry. Apply on the affected areas for a month until you see the difference.
How Does This Work?
The alpha-hydroxy acid in vinegar exfoliates the dead skin cells, and the process of skin rejuvenation takes place. Apple cider vinegar also assists in maintaining the pH level of the skin.
ACV Is Not Good, If:
- If you are using it for the first time, then do not allow the mixture to stay for too long. You can rinse the affected area before five minutes. The first time you might feel a sting, but you can gradually increase the concentration of ACV in the mixture. Ensure the mixture is always diluted with 50% of water.
- If your skin is allergic to ACV. Apply the mixture on the forearm before going for the entire topical application.
Steaming is a very well known beauty treatment. It helps in opening the skin pores and cleans the excess oil, grime, and dirt. It keeps the skin clean & clear. Apart from this, steaming also stimulates blood flow, increases oxygen, enhances the skin nutrients, moisturizes and softens the skin from within. Also, it loosens the stubborn and unsightly whiteheads & blackheads. Steaming is great for skin problems. So, pimples or acne are no exceptions. However, before using the steam method, ensure that your face is properly cleaned. If you applied makeup, remove it. To use the process of steaming for clearing pimples, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Take a large bowl of water and boil it.
- Step 2: Check the temperature before inhaling the vapor.
- Step 3: Place a towel over your head to cover the face. Inhale the vapors.
- Step 4: After ten minutes, remove the towel.
- Step 5: Rinse the face with cold water and if needed, apply a moisturizer (oil-free).
- Step 6: Continue the procedure on alternate days for two weeks to get rid of pimples.
How Does This Work?
The heat assists in opening the blocked pores and makes the skin breathe. Bacteria, oil, and dirt that are inside the skin will be pulled out. Blackheads can be softened, but consistent treatment is necessary to eliminate them. An easiest method to prevent pimples from making a mark on the face.
Steam Is Not Good, If:
- You have a severe problem of pimples. You cannot cure the pimple challenge by this method.
- You use this method frequently. Steaming can increase inflammation and redness.