5. Breast Cancer
Fact: Breast cancer is the leading and most common cancer in women. In worst stages, the breasts are removed or the disease causes death. About 508,000 women died from breast cancer in the year 2011. About 58% of the deaths occur in developing countries. The prevalence varies worldwide. However, the highest rates are contributed to Western Europe and Eastern Africa.
Note: A woman with breast cancer requires periodic medical diagnosis. However, breast cancer can be prevented with the intake of right, natural foods.
- Step 1: Include broccoli in your regular diet.
- Step 2: Broccoli has a compound called linamarase gene, which breaks down into cyanides and successfully kills the tumor cells.
- Step 1: Drink a glass of wheatgrass juice regularly.
- Step 2: Wheatgrass is highly healthy and beneficial for inhibiting the cancer cells.
Fact: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer, which is caused when a person is exposed to asbestos. Even though there isn’t any cure for this disease, the survival rates are reported to be improving with the help of treatments from a specialist. The incidence of mesothelioma varies from one region to the other. In the United States, about 2000 to 3000 people are diagnosed with it every year. It is more common in men than women.
- Step 1: Have 1 teaspoon of Mistletoe extracts two times a day.
- Step 2: This herb has powerful antioxidants to kill all the cancer cells from the body.
- Step 1: Include apples and onions in your everyday diet.
- Step 2: The flavonoids in them helps in destroying the cancer cells.
3. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Fact: COPD is one of the deadliest lung diseases, which interferes with the breathing. More than three million people die every year from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The primary cause is none other than tobacco. It has no cure, but regular treatments can slow down the disease’s progress.
Note: A life-threatening problem like COPD requires proper medical supervision. However, you can prevent it.
- Step 1: Since 90% of the COPD cases are due to smoking, quitting it is the right remedy to slow down its progress.
- Step 2: Besides quitting smoking, bring some healthy lifestyle changes like exercising and consuming natural foods.
- Step 1: Reduce the stress levels by drinking a cup of green tea.
- Step 2: The antioxidants in green tea helps in eliminating the inflammation and oxidative stress.
Fact: According to WHO, 70+ million people are infected with HIV, out of which 35+ die every year. As per the 2015 reports, an estimated 36.7 million of the global population was surviving with HIV. The African regions are revealed to have the highest AIDS rates, wherein 1 in 25 adults are infected with HIV. The disease has no cure. So, prevention is the safe side.
Note: A person who is HIV positive requires immediate medical intervention. Taking it lightly can be dangerous.
- Step 1: Since HIV is caused when the person encounters the infected semen, blood, or vaginal fluids, prevention is the best remedy for HIV. Another common yet dangerous way of getting HIV is by sharing the same drug needle that an HIV-positive patient has used.
- Step 2: Have a protected sex.
- Step 1: According to natural society, black seeds (Nigella sativa) are reported to be helpful for treating HIV.
- Step 2: Black seeds have multiple benefits and has been a wonderful healing remedy since ages.
1. Heart Attack
Fact: According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases are not only common but also the leading cause of most deaths worldwide. In 2012, about 17.5 million sufferers died from it. One-third of the deaths from heart attacks and strokes happen in middle and low-income countries. The risk factors include obesity, diabetes, hypertension, increased cholesterol, alcohol, and unhealthy eating patterns. Fortunately, it is 100% preventable.
- Step 1: To prevent heart attacks, eat a fresh garlic clove every day.
- Step 2: Garlic helps in controlling raised cholesterol and hypertension. But do not take it if you are already taking medications. So, it is crucial to talk with your doctor about it.
- Step 1: Alfalfa is one of the best herbs to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- Step 2: Drink a glass of juice made from alfalfa leaves. However, discuss with your doctor for the correct dosage.