15. Tinnitus (Ringing Ears)
Fact: Tinnitus once used to be a rare ear problem; however, the global statistics reveal a different story now. According to WHO, an estimated 1.1 billion people are at a risk of hearing loss, among which tinnitus is a primary cause. Tinnitus is an ear condition where the patient experiences continuous ringing in the ears, which is caused by loud noises, ear infections, emotional stress or head injury.
- Step 1: Take the extract of Ginkgo biloba and divide it into 3 doses.
- Step 2: Consume for at least 2 months for positive results. Avoid the remedy if you have seizures or you are already on some medications.
- Step 1: Take a teaspoon of mustard oil and warm it slightly.
- Step 2: Use a dropper and pour a few drops of it into the affected ear. Repeat the process for a few days.
14. Binge Eating (Overeating)
Fact: The exact statistics of binge eating is not clear because the majority of sufferers don’t come forward. While most are embarrassed, others are still confused. Binge or overeating are complex, devastating, and real conditions that may have severe consequences on health, relationships, and productivity. If left untreated, they can be life threatening, as it affects both physical as well as mental health.
- Step 1: The remedy here is all about mindset. So an effective way to stop binge eating is to keep yourself occupied with something you love to do.
- Step 2: Doing this will keep yourself diverted from food.
- Step 1: Simplify the meal plan. Discard all the junk and oily foods from the pantry.
- Step 2: Replace it with healthy fruits. So, each time you eat, a healthier food goes in.
Fact: Chikungunya is one of the serious viral diseases that is transmitted via infected mosquitoes. Once it affects the person, it causes intense joint pain and fever. Besides these, it causes fatigue, nausea, headache, and rashes. Shockingly, there is no cure, but treatments can be done to relieve the symptoms.
- Step 1: Add enough amounts of ginger and turmeric to your regular diet.
- Step 2: Both these ingredients have natural anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties to fight the infection.
- Step 1: Drink a glass of freshly made carrot juice.
- Step 2: It helps in minimizing the joint pain.
12. Lactose Intolerance
Fact: Lactose intolerance happens when an individual is not able to digest or absorb the milk sugar “lactose.” It causes bloating, flatulence, diarrhea, and cramps. About 75% of the global population lose their lactase enzymes right after weaning.
- Step 1: Add foods that are enriched with vitamin K.
- Step 2: Some natural sources include broccoli, cabbage, basil, cucumbers etc.
- Step 1: Use coconut oil for cooking.
- Step 2: Coconut oil helps in improving digestion, burns fat, kills the bad bacteria and balances the sugar levels.
11. Brain Tumors
Fact: Brain tumor is the 2nd leading cause of cancer-associated deaths in individuals under age 20. The average survival rate of all brain tumors (malignant) is 34.2%. The exact cause of most brain tumors is still a mystery. However, symptoms include seizures, recurrent headaches, eye weakness, personality changes, vomiting, nausea, etc. So, the symptoms that sound simple, in reality, are not. They could be a sign of a fatal disease.
Note: Disease like brain tumor requires clinical treatments. However, you can prevent it.
- Step 1: To prevent brain tumors, intake of natural foods that is rich in folic acid like green leafy vegetables, berries, oranges, spinach, beans, etc.
- Step 2: Folic acid prevents the cancer cells from spreading.
- Step 1: Drink a cup of green tea every day.
- Step 2: Green tea has powerful cancer-fighting properties. It inhibits the development of tumor cells, improves the blood circulation in the body and ensures that the nerves, as well as arteries, are healthy.